Super Nutrition Women's Blend 2 Multivitamin Iron Free Description
The most effective multivitamin known to science. Optimal support for heart,bones, brain, immunity, and energy, with anti-aging and anti-stress benefits.
The most effective multivitamin known to science. Optimal support for heart, bones, brain, immunity, and energy, with anti-aging and anti-stress benefits.
Optimal Plus Body Nutrition-Vitamins are essential for life.
It takes only a small amount of vitamins to survive. It takes lots more to thrive.
There are over 25,000 studies in the National Library of Medicine on vitamin potencies. Together they show that vitamin potency makes the difference.
- There's more in it! Our blend of nutrients and scientifically proven potencies reduces the need to buy additional vitamins or minerals or take extra tablets.
- Supports stronger bones. You get 1000 mg of Calcium, 2500 IU of Vitamin D3, 600 mg of Magnesium, 90 mcg of Vitamin K2 (MK7) and full potencies of seven other bone-building nutrients.
- Heart health. You get 400 IU of Vitamin E, 1000 mcg of Folic Acid and 250 mcg of Selenium for heart health, plus a full 1000 mg of Vitamin C.
- Reduce PMS. Our balanced blend is guaranteed to reduce PMS discomfort, if any, or your money back. Optimum reduction happens in the third cycle.
- Balanced for women. With higher potencies of the B-Complex plus organic Vitex extract and a variety of organic herbs and green foods.
Enriched With Organic Herbs & Green Foods
Certified organic herbs and green foods are organically grown and processed in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
A dietary supplement for women of all ages. Tablets are food-based for fast, easy disintegration.
Now with more of the nutrients you want.
Take 2 tablets after each meal three times per day.
Gluten, gelatin, nuts, wheat, yeast, pollen, sugar, buckwheat, dairy, corn or soy residues, hidden additives, sodium aluminosilicate, dyes or artificial colorings.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.