Apply Super Poligrip in short strips as shown on package.
1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply Super Poligrip in SHORT STRIPS, as shown on package, not too close to the denture edges.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures in place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
Removing Dentures and Adhesive:
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
4. Use Polident™ Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
For the first time, use a SMALL amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few times to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek the advice of your dental care professional. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health.