- Nature's First Immune Defense™
- Robs fuel from cells that are not part of the body
- Helps enhance tissue oxygenation
- Provides iron to support white blood cells
- Best iron-binding capacity for effective action
Lactoferrin helps coodinate the body's immune response through several mechanisms of action. Its iron-binding property robs fuel needed by cells that are not part of the body while delivering iron to body cells in need. It enhances oxygenation of tissues while supporting white blood cell activity. Lactoferrin also acts as an antioxidant to prevent free radical formation.
Lactoferrin promotes intestinal health by scavenging iron and balancing healthy flora in the GI tract. By modulating healthy levels of iron in the body, Lactoferrin plays a key role in maintaining overall health.
Symbiotics 100% Lactoferrin is freeze dried to preserve maximum bioactivity. Extra processing enhances its protein structure to increase effectiveness.