Terry Naturally Vectomega® Description
Healthy Heart and Brain Function
Supports Heart, Nerve and Brain Function
Healthy Inflammation Response
Whole Food Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Salmon
DHA/EPA Naturally Bound to Phospholipids for Enhanced Bioavailability
Up to 50 Times More Absorbable Than Fish Oils
Nominated Best New Product -NutrAward-
No Fish Burps or After-Taste
Just One Tablet Per Day
VECTOMEGA® is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.*
An exclusive patented process creates the only Omega-3 product with up to 50 times the absorption over triglyceride fish oils1
One tablet provides the Omega-3 DHA/EPA benefits equivalent to 4-6 grams of fish oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart, brain, skin, immune and nervous system support*
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only natural enzymes and a cold water extraction
- Triglyceride and cholesterol free
- Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity – no concerns with toxins, heavy metals, or contaminants
- Sustainably harvested in salmon's natural environment
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to be especially beneficial for pregnant or nursing mothers
2 per day for 30 days, then 1 per day thereafter. May continue with 2 per day for enhanced benefits.
Sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or hexane.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.