Texas Best Organic Rices Gluten Free White Long Grain Description
- 100% Organic From Start to Finish
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
100% Organic From Start to Finish
With over 100 years of experience, Texas Best Organics is owned and operated by the Slack Family, a fifth generation of rice farmers located in China Texas. they bring you the best in organic rice and milling. Currently one of the largest strictly organic milling and packaging facilities in the United States, Texas Best Organics grows and processes only 100% pure organic rice from start to finish.
Stove Top Cooking Instructions
1¾ cups water
1 cup white rice
1 tsp salt (optional)
1 Tbsp butter or margarine (optional)
- In a 3 quart saucepan, bring water to a rolling boil. Add salt, and butter or margarine (if desired).
- Add rice and bring water back to a boil.
- Stir once and cover saucepan with a lid.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook undisturbed for 20 minutes. If rice is not quite tender or liquid is not absorbed, replace lid and cook 2 to 4 minutes longer. Fluff with a fork and serve.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.