Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
Supports Brain, Eye, & Heart Health!
Vegetarian Omega-3 and Antioxidants!
• All Natural!
• Low Calorie
• Low Sugar
• Low Sodium
• Good Source of Fiber (per packet)
Water’s New Best Friend®!
Why do I need Omega To Go™?
Omega To Go™ is a great tasting way to help you get the DHA you need every day for optimal brain, eye, and heart health. The convenient, portable packets are perfect for the family on the go. Simply add Omega To Go™ to your bottled water and Rip, Pour, Go!
Each Packet of Omega To Go™ provides:
• A rich source of antioxidants
• 100 mg of vegetarian omega-3 DHA
• 100% Natural Vitamin C; from amla fruit (also called Indian Gooseberry)
• 100% Natural Vitamin E; supports healthy skin and heart
• 100% Natural Vitamin D; supports strong bones and teeth
Each packet of Omega To Go™ is also a good source of fiber!
Consuming soluble fiber has been found to regulate and improve natural intestinal flora. This helps to create the active cultures you need for healthy digestion and gastrointestinal health!
Why is DHA the most important Omega-3 to supplement?
The best source of omga-3 DHA in the “Standard American Diet” are fatty fish like salmon, trout, sardines, anchovies, and tuna. If you and your family are not eating these at least twice a week, you can support your diet by supplementing daily with omega-3 DHA.
Leaving the Fish out of it!
DHA is found in limited foods, typically fatty fish and organ meats. Omega To Go™ contains life’s DHA™, the only vegetarian source of DHA on the market today. Unlike DHA from fish oils, life’s DHA™ is free of ocean-borne contaminants because it is algae grown outside of the ocean making it eco-friendly and sustainable. Fish actually get their high DHA content be eating algae. Life’s DHA™ simply eliminates the ‘middle fish’!
DHA in Omega To Go™:
• Is an important brain nutrient
• Supports normal cognitive function throughout life
• Is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and eyes
• Helps maintain visual function/health
• Supports a healthy heart