Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
Helps reduce the risk of baby ingesting air during feeding.
1. Air has to vent in to the bottle to prevent vacuum build-up and nipple collapse.
2. These bottles vents through a hole in the screw ring
3. Air bubbles travel down the venting tube and collect in the air space behind the milk
4. System ensures air completely bypasses the milk
5. A heat sensor is located on the tube
• Blue = safe to feed
• Pink = milk is warmer than recommended 98.6oF
Temperature should always be tested on the wrist before feeding.