Vision Concepts International Computer Eyed Eyewear 108 Black +2.50 Description
How Computer Eyed 2 Power Glasses Can Help You
• Eliminates eyestrain, neck and back pain associated with computer use
• Reduces computer glare
• Prevents Computer Vision Syndrome
• Optical quality lens that corrects reading (close) and computer (intermediate) vision
• Affordable high quality eyeglasses
• Convenience, one pair of eyeglasses that solves 2 vision problems
Helpful tips for optimum visual comfort:
Do not push them down. Wear these glasses as you would any normal eyeglasses.
The bottom part of the lens is corrected for reading, or close vision. The top part of the lens is corrected for computer, or intermediate vision.
As with any bifocal or trifocal, there may be an adjustment period.
The lens has a DL-1 anti-glare coating and a soft brown tint to: reduce digital glare and provide visual comfort.