What is Vitacost Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids?
Advan-C is an acid-neutralized form of vitamin C, so it’s non-irritating to your digestive system. This gentler formula also provides bioflavonoids, which are plant compounds known for their antioxidant powers. You would otherwise find bioflavonoids in pulp and rinds of citrus fruits, plus vegetables and teas.
A type of bioflavonoid with antioxidant properties, Quercetin is also found in plant-based foods – particularly apples, onions and teas.
How does Vitacost Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids support health?
· Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
· Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.*
· Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
· Maintains a healthy bladder wall. *
· Promotes a healthy colon.*
Why choose Vitacost Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids?
· Delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C per 2-capsule serving.
· Features Advan-C, a form of vitamin C that’s gentle on the digestive system and more absorbable than other forms of vitamin C.
· Provides 200 mg of citrus bioflavonoids and 200 mg of quercetin per serving.
· Incredible value compared to other vitamin C supplements.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.