All-natural blend of high-quality, standardized herbal extracts to enhance libido and support male sexual health.* With muira puama, maca root, ginseng and more!
What is Vitacost Catuaba Complex?
Vitacost Catuaba Complex is a specially formulated complex for men, featuring six herbs used traditionally around the world for sexual health support.* Included are the following:
- Catuaba: From the bark of the tropical Erythroxylum catuaba tree, this extract is used in Brazilian medicine as a natural aphrodisiac.*
- Muira Puama: Also known as “potency wood” or “warrior wood,” muira puama extract is taken from the roots of the Liriosma ovate tree, native to the Brazilian Amazon. Used traditionally as an aphrodisiac and tonic for sexual health.*
- Maca: Sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng, maca extract is from the roots of the Lepidium meyenii tree, native to the Andes of Peru and Bolivia. Used as a natural aphrodisiac by native Andean people.*
- Tribulus Terrestris: An herb that grows in tropical and some moderate-climate regions worldwide, tribulus terrestris has been used for centuries by Greek, Chinese and Indian cultures to support many aspects of health.
- Horny Goat Weed: Also called Epimedium or Yin Yang Huo, this herb has a long history of use as a libido stimulator for both men and women.*
- Ginseng: From Panax quinquefolium, ginseng is a plant whose extracts are popular in Chinese medicine. Scientific data has attributed its beneficial effects to a group of ginseng-specific saponins known as ginsenosides.
How does Vitacost Catuaba Complex support health?
Why choose Vitacost Catuaba Complex?
All natural; no caffeine or stimulants
Combines six herbs into one convenient formula
Contains standardized herbal extracts to ensure consistent levels of active ingredients in every dose
Contains 30 servings per bottle
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.