- Potent superfruit extract
- 1,200 mg of Garcinia cambogia per serving
- 50% hydroxycitric acid (HCA)—the fruit’s active ingredient
- Standardized for consistent levels of HCA
- Free of titanium dioxide
What is Garcinia cambogia?
Garcinia cambogia is a subtropical tree that thrives in hot, humid regions throughout India, southeast Asia, Australia and parts of Africa. It’s known for its small, pumpkin-shaped fruit (called “monkey fruit” or “gambooge” locally), which is too sour to eat straight from the branch but enjoyed as a spice or condiment in Indian and Asian cuisine.
Why take a Garcinia cambogia supplement?
Both the pulp and rind of Garcinia cambogia fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), a naturally occurring fruit acid that gives citrus fruits their characteristic tart taste. This potent compound is currently the subject of investigation for its potential benefits for weight management.*
Why is Vitacost® Garcinia Cambogia better than other brands?
• Supplies a higher milligram-per-serving amount of Garcnia cambogia than many other supplements
• Potent 50% HCA concentration in every serving
• Easy to add to your healthy diet and exercise program—take two capsules before a meal once daily or as directed by a healthcare provider
• 30 servings per bottle
• High quality at an affordable, everyday low price
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.