Comprehensive nutritional support with 15 essential vitamins and minerals, plus milk thistle and other nutrients to help support liver health.*
What is Vitacost Healthy Liver†?
Vitacost Healthy Liver† is a multi-nutrient formula providing broad-range nutritional support with herbs and other nutrients to specifically target liver health.* Included are:
- Milk thistle: A native Mediterranean plant with a long history of use for health support. Its seeds contain silymarian, an antioxidant flavonoid complex. The milk thistle in Vitacost Healthy Liver has been standardized to 80% silymarin, to ensure consistent levels of this active ingredient in each dose.
- Phosphatidylcholine: A fat-soluble phospholipid that serves as a key structural component of cell membranes. This formula features Alcolec®, a high-grade source derived from soy lecithin.
- Alpha lipoic acid: A natural compound that functions as a co-factor in vital, energy-producing reactions. Functions as an antioxidant in both aqueous substances and fatty tissues and membranes.* This formula provides 600 mg per six-capsule serving.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine: A modified form of the amino acid, l-cysteine. This formula provides 300 mg per serving.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): A fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound found in all cells of the body. CoQ10 plays an important part in energy production at the cellular level.*
How does Vitacost Healthy Liver† support health?
Supplies 100% or more of the Daily Value for 14 essential vitamins and minerals
Milk thistle promotes healthy liver function*
Milk thistle is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cells from free radical damage*
Phosphatidylcholne supports liver and gastrointestinal health*
Alpha lipoic acid may increase levels of glutathione, one of the body’s most important antioxidant enzymes*
N-acetyl l-cysteine helps the body make glutathione*
CoQ10 functions as a power antioxidant*
Why choose Vitacost Healthy Liver†?
All-natural, multi-nutrient formula
Contains standardized herbs to ensure consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose
Contains 30 servings per bottle
Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
†* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.