What are probiotic supplements?
Probiotics are live “friendly” bacteria that function like the microorganisms found in the body.
How do probiotics support health?
· Promote the health, growth and maintenance of friendly bacteria in the gut*
· Maintain healthy balance of natural intestinal flora*
· Promote healthy bowel function*
· Promote gastrointestinal comfort*
· Support a healthy immune system*
What is Vitacost Probiotic 10-20?
This everyday probiotic supplements provides 10 different strains of bacteria and 20 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per two-capsule serving.
Vitacost Probiotic 10-20 also contains NutraFlora® FOS, a highly concentrated source of prebiotics. Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that fuel beneficial bacteria.* To protect live bacteria from stomach acid and help ensure they’re carried to the intestine, Vitacost Probiotic 10-20 is manufactured using VIABLEND® Gastric Acid Bypass Technology. This unique process further sets this formula apart.
Why choose Vitacost Probiotic 10-20?
· Delivers 10 different strains and 20 billion CFUs of viable probiotics (at time of manufacture) per two-capsule serving.
· Includes 200 mg of NutraFlora FOS, which acts as a natural prebiotic that helps promote healthy levels of beneficial bacteria within the intestines.*
· Manufactured using VIABLEND technology to help live organisms survive stomach acid and intestinal bile, unlike lesser-quality probiotic formulas.
· Contains 50 servings per bottle.
· Suitable for vegetarians.
· Exceptional quality at a great value.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.