What are probiotic supplements?
Probiotics are live “friendly” bacteria that function similar to the microorganisms found in the body.
How do probiotics support health?
· Promote the health, growth and maintenance of friendly bacteria in the gut*
· Taking probiotics can replenish the supply of good bacteria in your intestines, which may become depleted due to poor diet, medication, health concerns and aging*
· Support immune system response, as a large percentage of cells of the immune system are located in the digestive tract*
What is Vitacost Probiotic 15-35?
This probiotic supplement provides 15 different probiotic strains and 35 colony forming units (CFUs). Vitacost Probiotic 15-35 is a synbiotic, meaning it contains both probiotics and prebiotics that work together to promote digestion and support a healthy immune system.*
It features a proprietary blend with NutraFlora FOS, a highly concentrated source of prebiotics. Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates, which serve as food for the beneficial bacteria to thrive in the intestines. *
To help ensure beneficial bacteria are carried to the intestine, Vitacost Probiotic 15-35 includes a unique delivery system, VIABLEND® Gastric Acid Bypass Technology. This protects the live bacteria from the harmful effects of stomach acid.
Why choose Vitacost Probiotic 15-35?
· Delivers 15 different strains and 35 billion CFUs of viable probiotics (at time of manufacture) per two-capsule serving
· Includes 200 mg of NutraFlora FOS, which acts as a natural prebiotic that helps promote healthy levels of beneficial bacteria within the intestines*
· Survives stomach acid and intestinal bile, unlike lesser-quality probiotic formulas
· Suitable for vegetarians
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.