Vitacost Targeted Wellness Vision Support† Description
With lutein, zeaxanthin, Ginkgo biloba and pro-vitamin A. Contains antioxidants that promote overall eye health.*
Vitacost Targeted Wellness:
Advanced formulas featuring key ingredients to address specific health concerns
NEW! Vision Support*
- Premium, multi-nutrient supplement featuring a powerful antioxidant combination to promote eye health*
- With more than eight clinically studied, expertly combined nutrients in one convenient formula
- Natural vision support* in just 2 capsules daily
Intended to encourage the normal, healthy function of the body’s systems, Vitacost Targeted Wellness supplements provide a natural solution to proactively caring for health with nutritional supplementation.
Targeted Wellness Vision Support* offers:
- 100 mg of eyebright (Euphrasia officinale) extract, an herb traditionally used to promote healthy eyes.*
- 120 mg of Ginkgo biloba, standardized to 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides (the active ingredient in the herb). Ginkgo biliba has been shown in studies to support eye circulation.*
- 10 mg of FloraGLO® Lutein. This premium lutein, extracted from marigold flowers (one of the best sources of this nutrient), is purified using a patented process that creates a version chemically identical to the lutein found naturally in food sources. Lutein is an important antioxidant in helping to maintain healthy vision.* FloraGLO®’s antioxidant can protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals, while also filtering out potentially dangerous, high-energy blue light and ultraviolet radiation from the macula.*
- 500 mcg FloraGLO® Zeaxanthin. Research shows that higher plasma levels of lutein and zeaxanthin may be associated with macular heath.*
175 mcg natural mixed carotenoids including alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin and lutein. Carotentoids have been long understood to play an important part in eye health because they’re concentrated in the macula and have an antioxidant role.*
- 40 mg of bilberry extract, standardized to 25% anthocyanidins. Anthocyanidins are natural pigments responsible for the berry’s deep blue color that function as antioxidants, helping to protect cells from free radical damage.*
- Additional nutrients to provide antioxidant protection and support overall wellness including pro-vitamin A (Betatene®), vitamins C and E, zinc, selenium, L-taurine, N-acetyl-cysteine
Why choose Vitacost Targeted Wellness Vision Support*?
Natural vision support*
13 nutrients expertly combined into one formula
60 capsules per bottle (one serving = two capsules)
Premium ingredients—competitively low prices
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, gluten, titanium dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.