What is turmeric?
Formally known as Curcuma longa, turmeric is a perennial plant from the ginger family. The orange-yellow spice, used most notably in curry dishes, is produced by drying and grinding the rootstock of the plant. The rich hue and potential health benefits are due to the active component known as curcumin.
How does turmeric support health?
· Powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from free radical damage*
· Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response*
· Helps protect brain cells*
· Helps to maintain a healthy liver – even under challenging circumstances*
Why choose Vitacost Turmeric Extract Curcumin C3 Complex?
· Exclusive C3 Complex provides the three active curcuminoids found in turmeric
· Standardized to 95% curcuminoids for high purity and concentration
· Standardized to ensure consistent levels of active ingredients in every dose
· Contains Bioperine®, a black pepper extract that promotes absorption of nutrients
· Contains 60 two-capsule servings per bottle
· Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.