What is vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a natural compound most often consumed by humans through fruits and vegetables. It’s important to note that this water-soluble vitamin is not produced or stored by the body, so it must be obtained through diet.
How does vitamin C support health?
· Supports the development and repair of the body’s tissues*
· Is needed to form the protein collagen, used by the body to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels*
· Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce cell damage caused by free radicals, chemicals and environmental pollutants*
Why choose Vitacost Vitamin C?
· Supplies 1,000 mg of vitamin C per single-capsule serving
· Provides 1667% of the Daily Value for vitamin C
· Contains 250 servings per bottle
· Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, soy, gluten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.