Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, purified water.
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product. For Vaginal Use Only.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
• have pain in the lower part of the abdomen or pelvis.
• have abnormal vaginal bleeding, chills, nausea or fever.
• have (or your partner has) sores or ulcers or a STD (sexually transmitted disease).
• have PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
• are pregnant or nursing.
Stop use and see your doctor if:
• symptoms persist or do not respond to a second protocol of 6 vaginal tablets.
• you have pelvic pain and/or fever at any time.
• you experience a sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
When using this product
In rare instances there may be a burning sensation or intravaginal itching. In such case it is advisable to discontinue use and consult your clinician.
If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison control Center Immediately.