Well In Hand Fungifree Kit Steps 1-4 Other Samples Etc Description
Fungal nails...our most requested remedy
"You'll want to celebrate with rings on your fingers and bells on your toes!" We listened to our customers requests to restore their nails back to normal and so we responded...Naturally!
Four easy steps to healthy looking nails:
These 4 products work in concert to handle the toughest, yellow, thickest, ugliest finger and toe nails!
The process takes as long as it takes for normal nail to grow in.
• Trim away thick, jagged, discolored nails as they grow out.
• You may find yourself shopping for sandals very soon!
• First ever system designed to address fungal nail beds.
• Finger nails and toe nails.
• Pure ingredients applied topically.
• No nasty drugs that require liver toxicity testing.
• Follow steps 2-3 times daily.
• For maintenance, continue to use FungiFree Footwear Powder The process takes as long as it takes for normal nails to grow in. Trim away thick, jagged, discolored nails as they grow out. You may find yourself shopping for sandals very soon!
Step 1 - Prepare with herbal, aromatherapy castile soap and nail brush. Clean nails and dry thoroughly. Super-infused apple cider vinegar, pure castile soap enhanced by pure essential oils area nail's first defense against stubborn nail fungus.
Step 2 - Penetrate herbal, aromatherapy apple cider vinegar spray. Thoroughly spritz super-infused herbal apple cider vinegar to penetrate nail with herbs and essential oils traditionally used for difficult fungal finger nails and toe nails.
Step 3 - Protect herbal, aromatherapy oil coats nails. Coat nails to protect from the environment and drying out. Massage into treated nails or soak nails for 10 minutes in this herbal.
Step 4 - Prevent herbal, aromatherapy Footwear Powder keeps feet dry and fresh smelling. Bentonite clay, Arrowroot, Myrrh, Peppermint, Lavender, Tea Tree, herbs and pure essential oils. Powder your shoes and boots.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.