Wholesome Chow Organic Gluten Free & Vegan Scone Baking Mix Description
No Eggs or Dairy Required
No Eggs or Dairy Required!
Just add: Cider Vinegar & Non-Dairy Milk!
1. Preheat over to 375oF and grease a baking sheet or muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk, apple cider vinegar and oil.
3. Add the entire Baking Mix contents into the liquid mixture. Use a large spoon to stir batter. Make sure there are no dry lumps left.
4. Stir in any flavorings, such as berries, fruit or chocolate chips.
5. Dollop batter onto greased baking sheet or muffin pan, making 7-9 scones.
6. Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until starting to brown and center is cooked through.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Gluten, refined sugar, wheat, soy, egg, dairy, casein, nut and GMOs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Wholesome Chow Organic Gluten Free & Vegan Scone Baking Mix -- 10.6 oz
Need more practice with baking this
I'm not used to gluten-free baking, so I think I left this in the oven too long. It tastes good but was way too hard days after. I had to soak this scone in my cereal to soften it so that I would be able to bite into it or else I think I might have chipped my tooth eating it.
June 25, 2014
Just wonderful and so easy to make. I just added some chocolate chips to the mixture and they were done and delicious in no time.
May 4, 2014