Microwave Cooking Instructions
1. Remove the cap, lid and packet.
2. Pour packet contents into cup for oatmeal just the way you like it.
3. Add ROOM TEMPERATURE water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above the bottom of cup). Stir well.
4. Microwave on HIGH about 2 minutes.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. STOP microwave if product is overcooking.
5. Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
6. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until oatmeal is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions about except add BOILING water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until oatmeal is tender and thick.
Stir again and enjoy.