Wolff's Kasha Coarse Granulation Description
- 100% Pure Roasted Whole Grain Buckwheat
- Low Sodium • Low Fat
- Cooks in 10 Minutes
...Wolff's kasha is 100% whole grain buckwheat, which is dry roasted to imprint a distinctive nut-like flavor.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help reduce risk of heart disease.
...Wolff's kasha is a pleasant mealtime alternative to rice or potatoes.
...From a health standpoint, Wolff's Kasha is made from 100% Pure Buckwheat. It is wheat and gluten free, low in sodium and fat with no cholesterol.
...Wolff's kasha is extremely versatile and can be served as an entree, sidedish, stuffing, in soups and salads, appetizers, desserts and as a delicious breakfast cereal.
..."tried and true" recipes for the preparation of Wolff's kasha abound for every situation.
You Will Need:
2 cups broth, bouillon, consomm or water
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup kasha
1 egg (or egg white)
1. Heat liquid, butter & seasoning to boiling.
2. Lightly beat egg in bowl with fork. Add kasha; stir to coat kernels.
3. In separate medium-size skillet or saucepan, add egg-coated kasha. Cook over high heat 2 to 3 min., stirring constantly until egg has dried on kasha and kernels are separate. Reduce heat to low.
4. Quickly stir in boiling liquid. Cover tightly, simmer 8 to 11 minutes until kasha kernels are tender & liquid is absorbed. Makes about 4 cups.
Wheat, cholesterol, additives, fortifiers, preservatives and gluten
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.