Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Peppermint Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol.
Do not use
• If you are allergic to peppermint oil/menthol.
• If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention right away.
• In children under 4 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
• Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask doctor if
• Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts These could be serious signs of a serious condition.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.