Zuke's Hip Action Dog Treats Peanut Butter Description
• Each bite contains 300 mg glucosamine and 50 mg chondroitin – Great Value!
• Taste that dogs love
• One pound bag contains approximately 60 treats.
• 6 oz. bag contains approximately 23 treats.
• Easy to feed – no messy pills or powders
• Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
• Eases arthritis pain and joint deterioration
Now formulated with:
Whole, fresh blueberries – natural antioxidant
Whole, fresh carrots – Vitamin A for healthy eyes
Whole, fresh apples – promotes a healthy immune system
Ground flaxseed – Omega-3 fatty acids
Whole grains – dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
• Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
• Healthy, Natural dog treat
• Free of wheat, corn and soy
• Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Even the strongest of power dogs start to slow down as they age, but that doesn't mean you have to put away the Frisbee. Zuke's Hip Action treats are a fun way to decrease joint pain and increase mobility in your pooch.
Every treat contains 300 mg of Glucosamine and 50 mg of Chondroitin, plus essential co-factors to maximize absorption. And if that ingredient list doesn't have your dog salivating just yet, the fresh blueberries, apples, carrots and ground flax seed should do the trick.
Zuke's Hip Action can also be fed to younger dogs to help prevent hip problems before they start. Feed Hip Action and Fuel the Love.
Tip: Hip Action keeps your dog's joints healthy so you can keep doing the activities you love together
For optimal effectiveness feed half the recommended dose in the morning and the second half of the recommended dose in the evening.
If you are just beginning to feed your dog Hip Action we recommend doubling the daily dose for first four to six weeks.
Small dogs (46 lbs. and under) 1 treat daily
Medium/Large dogs (92 lbs. and under) 2 treats daily
Giant dogs (138 lbs. and under) 3 treats daily
Wheat, corn and soy
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.