Long gone are the days of licking cookie dough directly from Mom’s mixing bowl. You know to avoid the uncooked dough, but you still get a hankering for the irresistible, straight-off-the-spoon sweetness from time to time. When a craving strikes, make these delicious, no-bake chocolate chip protein cookies. Coconut flour combines with banana cream protein powder and white chocolate coconut butter to create a sweet, tasty flavor that will rival Mom’s. Only, unlike the childhood favorite, these treats are made without eggs and totally healthy! They come together so quickly and easily; the only hard part is stopping yourself from eating up all the dough as you go.
Banana Cream-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 7 large cookies
Macros per cookie: 178 calories | 5.6 g net carbs | 14.9 g protein
4 scoops Quest Banana Cream Protein Powder
½ cup Swerve Granular Erythritol
¼ cup Nutiva Coconut Flour
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup Silk Cashew Milk
¼ cup Sweet Spreads White Chocolate Coconutter, melted
1/8 tsp. vanilla
1.3 oz Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (about 140 chips)
Whipped topping, if desired
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, erythritol, coconut flour and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, combine cashew milk, melted coconutter and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add wet ingredient to the dry and mix until fully combined.
- Divide dough into 7 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and flatten to create circular discs.
- Top each cookie with 20 chocolate chips and whipped cream, if desired.
- Chill in fridge to set.