Words cannot express hummus we love this dip. Even though it’s still made with classic ingredients like chickpeas and tahini, this smoother, creamier hummus has a Southwestern flair. Black beans, cumin, lime and jalapeño give rise to a fusion of flavors with just the right amount of heat. Enjoy it with fresh veggies, tortilla chips or anything else you can dunk.
Black Bean Hummus
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. tahini or roasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Vitacost Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. Simply Organic Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. jalapeño pepper
- 1/3 cup cilantro plus more for garnish
In food processor or blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
Garnish with cilantro.