Most of your shopping list is covered – a smart watch for your husband and a new skateboard for your son. But there are always a few people on your list that are hard to shop for. You never know just what to get for coworkers, neighbors or your kids’ teachers. Here’s a treat that everyone on your list will love: chocolate clusters! Package them in small jars or boxes for a special, homemade gift.
Makes 11 pieces
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners.
- With a double-boiler, melt chocolate. Or place a medium glass bowl over a small pot of 1-2 inches of boiling water. (Turn heat down once water comes to a full boil. Make sure boiling water does not touch glass bowl.) Hold the bowl with an oven mitt in one hand and use other hand to stir chocolate with a wooden or silicon spoon.
- Add coconut oil and continue to stir while chocolate and coconut oil melt.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Scoop by the tablespoon into mini muffin cups.
- Chill in fridge for about an hour to set.