Everyone has an appetizer weakness—mozzarella sticks, loaded nachos, twice-baked-bacon-topped potato wedges, spinach-artichoke dip. For me, a plate of drenched, spicy buffalo chicken could easily stand in for dinner. That’s why I created this salad. With tenders sautéed in olive oil, healthy greens and celery and a spicy dressing made with natural hot wing sauce and Greek yogurt, there’s no need for that calorie-laden, appetite-busting pre-dinner splurge!
Chopped Buffalo Chicken Salad
1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
1 lb. chicken tenders, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1/8 to ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
1/2 to 1 cup cherry tomatoeshea
- In skillet over medium heat, cook chicken tenders in olive oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix together until well-combined.
- Pour some of dressing over chicken and toss to coat.
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side.