Thanks to the clever kitchen skills of hip and fit bloggers everywhere, there’s no shortage of baked goodies to give you a protein boost while also satisfying a sweet tooth. But if you’re craving crunch, muffins and cupcakes aren’t going to cut it! Luckily, no frosting knife – or even an oven – is needed for this healthy, high-protein snack. You won’t see sugary chocolate chips or baking chocolate in the ingredients list, either. The dipping sauce is made with chocolate whey and fiber syrup!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat syrup in microwave for 40 to 45 seconds.
- Mix in water and protein powder.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate mixture and place on parchment paper to cool.
- Sprinkle chocolate-covered pretzels with sea salt.
- Refrigerate chocolate-covered pretzels for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Melaney, an official MuscleTech representative and founder of BakewithProtein.com. Melaney is well respected and admired among the community not just for her extensive product knowledge, but also for her incredible personal transformation – having lost over 120 pounds and completely changing her lifestyle in the process. These delicious recipes became part of her new, clean-eating, delicious diet – as a way to continue to enjoy her favorite foods without all the fat and calories. MuscleTech is proud to call her part of the team.