Mint condition: when you get a craving for something cool and green (possibly coated in chocolate) so strong that it drives you mad. Here’s the cure! Tucked between two thick layers of pure cacao deliciousness is an irresistibly creamy, minty filling made with all-natural ingredients, including a surprise that adds an unexpected vitamin boost. Who would have guessed a leafy green veggie could be snuck into a piece of candy?
- In a blender, combine all chocolate layer ingredients; blend until well combined.
- Pour small amount of mixture into 8 paper muffin cups and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine all mint filling ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Remove muffin cups from freezer; drizzle mint filling onto chocolate layer.
- Place cups back in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove cups from freezer and spoon remaining chocolate mixture on top.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until hardened.