Having a sweet treat doesn’t mean you have to resort to eating sugar-covered confections. In fact, you can create a rich dessert that offers a unique blend of savory flavors and traditional spices you’re already used to enjoying during the fall and winter seasons. This paleo-approved dish is high in healthy fat, low in sugar and perfect for your holiday table.
- In Vitamix or high-speed powered blender, whip coconut cream and honey until smooth.
- Add pumpkin and continue blending followed by adding eggs, yolks and pie spice.
- Finally, add coconut milk and blend.
- Pour into medium serving bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in ramekins and sprinkle on your favorite toppings.
Cooking tip: If fresh coconut is available, use 1/2 cup coconut cream and 1/2 cup coconut water