If you’re a meat-lover, your grill is probably the most-used appliance inside (or outside) your home during certain times of the year. But, in case you’ve forgotten, it is also capable of cooking vegetables – and bringing about their natural sweetness and a rich, caramelizing flavor. Mooove the meat over (or skip it entirely) and put strips of squash on the grill. Brush it with avocado oil and sprinkle on fresh tarragon. Don’t expect leftovers – you’ll find the batch easily goes in one sitting.
- Slice squash into thick strips.
- Brush strips with oil, salt and pepper. Place enough tarragon over each strip to cover. Wrap in foil.
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes.
- Prefer baking? Place squash strips on lightly oiled or lined baking sheets, coat with seasonings and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- If desired, serve cashew cream on the side for dipping.