Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer Gluten Free Description
For All Your Baking Needs
Cookies, Cakes, Muffins, Quick Breads, Brownies, Pancakes and More!
Sourced Non GMO Pledge
Not only is our Gluten Free Egg Replacer easy-to-use and dependable, it's made with only 4 simple ingredients, and no wheat, gluten, soy, corn, grains or beans. And since we know that even a little bit of gluten can be a big problem for those of you with gluten sensitivities, our Gluten Free Egg Replacer is mixed and packaged in our dedicated gluten free facility and batch tested in our quality control laboratory. Pure and simple - just how it should be.
To your good health. Bob Moore
- How To Use -
To replace one whole egg, combine 1 Tbsp Egg Replacer with 2 Tbsp water. Mix well and let sit for 1 minute to thicken.
For one egg white, combine 1½ tsp Egg Replacer with 2 Tbsp water; for one egg yolk, combine 1½ tsp Egg Replacer with 1 Tbsp water.
Please note: this Egg Replacer cannot substitute for whipped egg whites, such as in a meringue or angel food cake.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
Gluten, wheat, soy, corn, grains, beans and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (10 g)
Servings per Container: 34
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Potato starch, tapioca flour, baking sodam psyllium husk fiber.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Apple Pie
Sweet Fuji apples and tart Granny Smiths play well together with maple syrup and cinnamon in this delightful vegan apple pie. The dough incorporates room-temperature coconut oil instead of butter along with some splashes of ice-cold water making for a fabulously flaky crust. Using unrefined coconut oil leaves out any overwhelming coconut flavor while still providing all the healthy benefits of MCTs. Slice into the whimsical lattice crust and follow dinner with good health and high spirits.
Vegan Apple Pie
- 2 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. room-temperature coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp. ice-cold water
- 4 small Fuji apples (peeled and sliced (about 2-1/2 cups))
- 4 small Granny Smith apples (peeled and sliced (about 2-1/2 cups))
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. egg replacer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel apples and slice to ? - ¼” thickness.
- In bowl, toss apples with cinnamon, maple syrup, salt and egg replacer. Set aside.
- In large bowl, sift together flour and salt. Using fork, blend coconut oil and water into dough. Knead dough thoroughly. Divide in half.
- On flat, floured surface using rolling pin, roll half of dough into a 12-inch circle. Fold crust in half, place in pie plate, then unfold and adjust dough to fit plate and onto rim.
- Pour in filling ingredients.
- Roll out second half of dough for lattice topping. Using pizza cutter, cut ½-¾-inch strips, creating 12 total. Arrange 6 strips across top, side by side and evenly spaced. (Note: Use longer strips in middle and shorter strips toward edges of pie.)
- Position pie in front of you with dough strips facing away. Carefully fold back – all the way toward you – the second, fourth and sixth strips, then lay strip of dough perpendicularly across first, third and fifth strip near edge of pie closest to you.
- Unfold second, fourth and sixth strips over new strip.
- Fold back the first, third and fifth strips toward you, then lay another strip of dough perpendicularly across pie. Unfold first, third and fifth strips over new strip.
- Repeat steps 8, 9 and 10 until pie is fully covered with lattice crust.
- Trim dough strips overhanging pie plate: fold under edges to create a border that rests on rim.
- Place pie plate on baking sheet. Bake 40-45 minutes, checking the last 10 minutes for golden-brown crust and doneness of apples.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
Order the ingredients you’ll need!