Boericke & Tafel Triflora Arthritis Gel Description
- Relief of Arthritis/Tendonitis • Aches & Pains • Stiffness
- Homeopathic Topical Gel
- Penetrating Pain Relief
- Non-Greasy • Clean • Pleasant To Use
Triflora Arthritis Gel Contains natural medicines to relieve aches, pains, and stiffness in joints and muscles. In addition to improving mobility, Triflora Gel is a safe effective topical analgesic and can be used along with other medications. Clinically tested, Triflora Gel provides relief for 8 out of 10 arthritis sufferers.
The witch hazel base is soothing to the skin, not greasy, and does not burn or chill. Triflora has a pleasant, herbal fragrance. Triflora Gel is not tested on animals nor does it contain animal by-products or petroleum.
Uses: Temporarily relief of minor aches, pains and joint/muscle stiffness associated with arthritis, rheumatism, simple backache and tendinitis.
Adults & Children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
• To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
• Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Ethyl Alchol, Pine Needle Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Witch Hazel Distillate.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
• Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product; this product; this product contains
poison ivy (Rhus tox) plant materials.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
• condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
• symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, see medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.