GHIRARDELLI® Premium Baking 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips Description
One (1) 10 oz bag of Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
Baking chocolate chips made with hints of real vanilla in a classic bittersweet chocolate flavor
Great for any baking need, including chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cakes
Chocolate baking chips made with cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, real vanilla and just the right amount of sugar
Chocolate for baking with deep, intense flavor and dark roast qualities
Sustainably sourced cocoa beans used to create kosher chocolate morsels
Make life a bite better with Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips. Ghirardelli baking chocolate chips offer intense, bittersweet chocolate flavor with hints of vanilla. Ghirardelli chocolate chips fill your baked goods with intense chocolate and dark roast notes. These bittersweet chocolate chips feature the high-quality cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate and vanilla.
- Sustainably sourced cocoa beans
- Kosher chocolate
Chocolate Melting Instructions
Stove Top: Place chips in double boiler over gently simmering (not boiling) water. Stir chips constantly until melted.
Microwave: Heat chocolate in a microwave safe container at medium power (50%) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until bowl no longer feels warm. Continue heating at 15-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 16 Chips (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 19
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
| Saturated Fat||3.5 g||17%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
| Sugars||6 g|
Other Ingredients: Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin - an emulsifier, vanilla). May contain milk.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cashew-Coconut Energy Bars
Protein and energy bars
are a big deal in a small package. They combine healthy whole foods that nourish and energize your body in just a few quick bites – and they taste like a treat. Honey, dates and coconut bring sweetness to puffed rice, almonds and cashews in this bake-and-chill bar recipe. Dip one side in melted chocolate and top with a sprinkling of coconut flakes and orange zest for a pretty finish.
Cashew-Coconut Energy Bars
- ? cup honey
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup puffed rice
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 Tbsp. cashew butter
- 4 dates (chopped)
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ orange (juiced and zested)
- ¼ cup chocolate (melted)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line an 8-in. square baking pan with parchment paper. (Note: Allow paper to hang over sides so bars won’t stick.)
- In large bowl, mix honey, almond meal, cashew butter, cashews, dates, coconut, chia seeds, puffed rice, almonds, orange juice and salt until combined.
- Transfer mixture to baking pan and press down. (Note: Use flat object that fits within pan to compress ingredients.)
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely, around 20 minutes. Lift from pan with parchment paper and place on wire rack for additional 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using sharp knife, cut into bars.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in 15 second increments until liquid.
- Dip top of each bar in chocolate and place on wire rack, chocolate side up; top with orange zest and coconut shreds.
- Refrigerate coated bars for 10 minutes before wrapping individually in parchment paper.
- Store in cool place, covered, for up to 1 week.
Get the ingredients you’ll need to make these better bars!