Krusteaz Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancake Mix Description
- Pancake Mix
- Light & Fluffy
- Just Add Water, Milk & Egg
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Gluten Free
- New Look Same Great Taste
- 180 Calories Per 1/3 Cup Mix
Gluten Free Pancake Mix Buttermilk
Family Owned since 1932
Since we introduced our easy-as-pie crust mix in 1932, we've been finding delicious ways to bring people together. To this day, our family still loves creating mixes to make and share with people you love.
4-Inch Pancakes Mix Cold Water Milk Egg(s)
13-14 1 3/4 Cups 1 Cup 1/3 Cup 1
26-28 Full Box 2 Cups 2/3 Cup 2
Tip for blueberry pancakes, add 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries to pancake batter.
1. HEAT HEAT pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
griddle to 375°F
2. WHISK WHISK pancake mix, water, milk and egg(s) until smooth. Batter will be
pancake mix, water, slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix. POUR slightly less than 1/4 cup batter
milk, and egg(s) per pancake onto griddle.
3. COOK COOK pancake 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
May contain eggs and soy.