Olika Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Lavender Description
Effective + Hydrating + Sustainable
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- 65% Ethyl Alcohol Exceeds CDC Standards for Germ Killing
- Natural Aloe Vera + Glycerin Provide Long-Lasting Hydration
- Simple Ingredients Free from Harsh Chemicals & Toxins
- Aromatherapeutic Natural Essential Oils
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan & Gluten-Free Formula
- 15x the Use of Traditional Gels of Similar Size
- TSA-Friendly Size
- Refillable + Recyclable
- FDA Approved
Our original mist available in 6 scent-sational essential oil fragrances. Olika Hydrating Hand Sanitizer is the only clean and refillable misting hand sanitizer with a hydrating & clean formula that kills 99.9% of germs. Delivered in a super ergonomic and oh-so-touchable design, it’s the essential oil hand sanitizer your hands have been craving.
• Remove silicone plug from spout
• Press the top to mist
• Mist onto hands, rub together to fully sanitize
• Touch freely
• Refill as needed!
Gluten, artificial fragrances, harsh chemical and toxins including dyes, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, NPE’s, oxybenzone, SLES, retinyl palmitate, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, BHA, BHT, sulfate, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Alcohol, aqua, glycerin, fragrance (essential oil blend)*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, limonene, linalool, *fragrance (essential oil blend): lavandula hybrida oil, bulnesia sarmienti wood oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, juniperus mexicana oil, pogostemon cablin oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, amyris balsamifera bark
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer