Pascha Organic Dark Chocolate Baking Chips 100% Cacao Unsweetened Description
Non-GMO Project Verified
UTZ Certified Cocoa
Peanut, Nut, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, and Sugar Free
Peanuts, nuts, dairy, soy, milk, eggs, wheat, gluten, sugar and GMOs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
| Saturated Fat||5 g||24%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% Organic cacao mass.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Keto Dark Chocolate Fondue
. It really is the perfect romantic treat for a Valentine’s Day spent at home. There’s something lovely about the tactile act of dipping bite-sized bits of fruit, nuts and baked goods in creamy, warm chocolate. This recipe cleverly boosts the nutrient factor with a kiss of collagen powder mixed in to make the romance healthier. Increase the heat and spice it up with pinch of cinnamon and cayenne.
Keto Dark Chocolate Fondue
- 1 scoop Codeage Hydrolyzed Multi Collagen Peptides
- 2 cups sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- ? cup coconut cream (or heavy cream)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Fresh fruits of choice (kiwi, strawberries, apples, raspberries, banana)
- Nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds, cashews, pecans)
Optional: pinch of cinnamon and cayenne
- In double boiler (or heat-safe bowl placed over simmering pot), melt chocolate chips. Using spatula, stir until smooth.
- Add cream slowly while stirring. (Note: It may appear to seize, but continue to stir until smooth.)
- Add coconut oil and melt, stirring. Stir in vanilla, salt and collagen powder. If desired, add cinnamon and cayenne. Mix thoroughly.
- Into small ramekins, pour fondue and serve alongside plated fruit and nuts.
- Homemade waffles, brownies, pound cake or other baked goods can also be dipped in fondue.
- Keep chocolate warm until serving. If chocolate hardens, reheat over double broiler or in microwave in 30-second increments.
Order the ingredients you need to enjoy the romance!