Simple Truth Organic Plant-Based Egg Replacer Description
Organically Grown • No Preservatives
Sodium Free | Cholesterol Free
Equivalent to 34 Eggs
Only 2 Ingredients
Good in Cookies, Pancakes and More
An Eggcellent Alternative to Eggs!
Made from two plant-based ingredients, our organic egg replacer is the perfect vegan fix for your baking needs. Swap it in for eggs in any recipe where eggs are used as a binder.
Combine 1 tablespoon of Simple Truth Organic™ Egg Replacer with 2 tablespoons of water and mix well. Use in recipes where egg is a binder. For extra soft baked goods or gooey cookies: use 3 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Egg Replacer.
GMOs, gluten, preservatives, sodium, cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (7 g)
Servings per Container: 34
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic chia seeds, organic garbanzo beans.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Baked Mac & “Cheese” Cups
Did you grow up eating boxed macaroni and cheese? The quick and comforting dish may be welcome and tasty, but we all know that this highly processed food lacks nutrition. This recipe brings the joy back, with nutritious plant-based ingredients that make this American staple healthier. And there’s more! You’ll make this mac and cheese in muffin pans for crispy-on-the-top, gooey-in-the-middle single-serve cups that both adults and children will love.
Vegan Baked Mac & “Cheese” Cups
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli
- 1-1/2 cups plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter (soft)
- 2 egg replacers
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups vegan shredded cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup vegan parmesan (plus handful for topping)
- Chopped fresh basil (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 wells of muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cook pasta per package directions, but only 9 minutes, until just slightly tender. Drain.
- To large bowl, add all ingredients except for extra vegan parmesan cheese for topping. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in noodles and combine well.
- Divide mixture among wells of muffin pan. Sprinkle each with vegan parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, until muffins feel firm and cheese is golden.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve in paper liners.
Tip: These freeze well for meal prep. Reheat at 325 degrees F for 12 minutes or microwave on high 15-30 seconds.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make these mac & “cheese” cups.