Tylenol Childrens Pain and Fever Ages 2-11 Cherry Blast Description
Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer
Did You Know?
- Moms have relied on Children's Tylenol® for over 50 years
- Pediatricians recommend Children's Tylenol® more than any other brand for pain and fever relief
relieves minor aches and pains due to:
the common cold
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age.
- mL=Milliliter, tsp=teaspoon
- remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child's dose into the dosing cup
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|Under 24||Under 2 years||Ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|36-47||4-5 years||1 ½ tsp or 7.5 mL|
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tsp or 10 mL|
|60-71||9-10 years||2 ½ tsp or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp or 15 mL|
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically desinged for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylparaben, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
new symptoms occur
redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms