Woodstock Organic Raw Almonds Description
Feeling a little nuts today? Don't worry, WOODSTOCK organic nuts will give you just what you need. We chose the finest quality nuts, hand-selected, and Non-GMO Project Verified for your snacking pleasure. We're kind of crazy about them and we think you will be too!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g||23%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
| Sugar||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic almonds.
May contain shell fragments.
Manufactured on shared equipment in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), and milk products.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cashew-Coconut Energy Bars
Protein and energy bars
are a big deal in a small package. They combine healthy whole foods that nourish and energize your body in just a few quick bites – and they taste like a treat. Honey, dates and coconut bring sweetness to puffed rice, almonds and cashews in this bake-and-chill bar recipe. Dip one side in melted chocolate and top with a sprinkling of coconut flakes and orange zest for a pretty finish.
Cashew-Coconut Energy Bars
- ? cup honey
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup puffed rice
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 Tbsp. cashew butter
- 4 dates (chopped)
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ orange (juiced and zested)
- ¼ cup chocolate (melted)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line an 8-in. square baking pan with parchment paper. (Note: Allow paper to hang over sides so bars won’t stick.)
- In large bowl, mix honey, almond meal, cashew butter, cashews, dates, coconut, chia seeds, puffed rice, almonds, orange juice and salt until combined.
- Transfer mixture to baking pan and press down. (Note: Use flat object that fits within pan to compress ingredients.)
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely, around 20 minutes. Lift from pan with parchment paper and place on wire rack for additional 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using sharp knife, cut into bars.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in 15 second increments until liquid.
- Dip top of each bar in chocolate and place on wire rack, chocolate side up; top with orange zest and coconut shreds.
- Refrigerate coated bars for 10 minutes before wrapping individually in parchment paper.
- Store in cool place, covered, for up to 1 week.
Get the ingredients you’ll need to make these better bars!