BioAllers Allergy Treatment Pollen Hayfever -- 1 fl oz
Gentle Protection for Changing Conditions
I have used this product for at least 5 years. It can be used daily or several times daily, depending on changing conditions around me.
It was designed for Pollen and Hayfever, but I use it year around
as it helps with air pollution and exposure to molds even when the
plants are not active in winter. Being a gentle kind of help, it does not come on like gangbusters, but is soothing and freeing on a steady basis, with no worries about side effects. I can vouch for its help in the elderly and always try to keep it on hand.
April 4, 2014
Good for Hay Fever
I suffer with allergies all year round. This product made the fall season more pleasant. I usually get sinus headaches on a daily basis but this product seemed to stop this.
September 22, 2013
Landscape Designer swears by it!
My cousin, a landscape designer who is always outside during hayfever season, won't be without this during the season. She has very bad allergies. Because it helps her I highly recommend it.
September 3, 2013
My husband and I have used this for three years for spring Allergies without needing over the counter allergy meds that can have side effects for those with high blood pressure. It is easy to use and does the job.
June 1, 2013
made me mildly nauseaus
I would have given it a five star rating because after taking it for 10 days I did notice a difference in my allergies/headaches however, after those 10 days I started to feel nauseaus. I tried cutting back to 2x a day but that didn't help. So, I had to quit using them. I am using Bioallers Nose spray for allergies with no problem but I think the combination of the two really helped. Never had a problem with the "Bioallers Mold, Yeast & Dust" and assumed I could take the one for pollen and hayfever.
May 27, 2013