What You Need:
1 1/2 cups Water
1/4 cup Oil
Baking Instructions by Hand:
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
2. Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm (110 deg. F.) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
3. Place the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer). Add wet ingredients, including the yeast/water mixture.
4. With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens to a cake batter consistency. Scrape down sides and blend another 10 seconds. Pour into generously greased 9x5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
5. Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80 deg. F.) to rise for about 45-60 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan.
6. Bake 60-65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205 deg. F., covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Bread Machine Baking Instructions (1 1/2 lb loaf):
Remove yeast packet from package. Have all ingredients at room temperature. Follow your specific machine instructions for adding yeast, the liquid and dry ingredients in the proper order. Be sure to whisk the water, oil, and eggs together before adding to bread machine. Set controls for setting recommended by manufacturer, or to white bread basic setting. Remove bread from bread machine and cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing.