Celebration Herbals Papaya Peppermint Tea Caffeine Free Description
The herbs have been chosen as identifying with Celebration Herbals demanding standards. Every batch is thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea!
About the herbs...
Native to Central America, Papaya's fruit and leaves have been used since ancient times. It is still common in Latin America to consume the steamed leaves as a vegetable or use them to wrap and tenderize meats.
Peppermint, one of the most famous herbs, is renown for its clean, refreshing flavor and sensation of coolness. It is widely used as a flavoring agent and fragrant oil.
Papaya and Peppermint combine and complement each other for a refreshing and caffeine free tea.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that you water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Flavorings, preservatives and sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.