Shake well before using.
Read entire label and use accordingly.
Using the Hose end Sprayer:
1. Connect sprayer to hose.
2. Turn on water. Extend hose to the farthest area to be treated and work back towards the faucet to ensure complete coverage.
3. To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site. Bend small plastic safety tab back and turn knob clockwise to "ON" position.
4. Spray as directed in the instructions for each use site below.
5. To STOP spraying, bend small plastic tab back and turn knob counter-clockwise to "OFF" position.
6. Turn water off. To relieve pressure before removing sprayer from hose, bend the safety tab back and turn dial "ON" until water stops spraying. Then turn back to "OFF" position.
7. Disconnect sprayer from hose.
Kills and Repels: Surface insects including Ants (including Carpenter, Red Harvester, Pavement and Argentine), Armyworms, Bilbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Japanese Beetles (adults), Milipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spittlebugs, Springtails, ticks and other lawn insects.
How to apply: Use entire bottle (1 quart) of EcoSMART Organic Insect Killer Spray to treat 5,000 sq.ft. of lawn. Apply over desired area as a thorough coverage spray. Delay watering or moving for 24 hours after application for optimum control of surface insects. Repeat as necessary.
Applications to Ornamental Trees, Shrubs & Flowers:
Kills and Repels: Ants (including Carpenter, Red Harvester, Pavement and Argentine), Armyworms, Aphids, Bagworms, Boxelder Bugs, Budworms, Caterpillars, Crickets, Cutworms, Elm Leaf Beetles, European Sawflies, Fall Webworms, Flea Beetles, Japanese Beetles (adults), June Beetles (adults), Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafminers (adults), Leafrollers, Mealybugs, Midges, Mites, Pilbugs, Plant Bugs, Sawflies, Scale Insects (crawlers), Spiders, Spittlebugs, Thrips, Tip Moths, Whiteflies and other outdoor insects.
How to apply: Apply as a thorough foliar spray. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Apply every 5 to 7 days when insects are present. Repeat as necessary. Do not spray blooms directly.
Application Around House Foundation, Porches & Patios
Kills and Repels: Ants (including Carpenters, Red Harvester, Pavement and Argentine), Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Milipedes, Mosquitoes, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Spiders, Ticks and other outdoor insects.
How to apply: To keep insects from entering the house, spray a 2 foot band around the house next to the foundation. Also, spray the foundation of the house to a height of 2 feet. Repeat every 4 weeks or as necessary.
1. Spray to runoff.
2. Hard to control insects may require 2 to 3 applications.
3. If temperature is expected to exceed 85oF, spray in early morning or early evening when it is cooler.
4. For best results, apply to both sides of plant leaves and all plant surfaces where insects are found.
5. Treat fresh mulch/straw beds to eliminate pest harborage areas.