Gimborn Gimpet Cat Grass Description
Grow the grass your cat craves right in the container! Seeds and growing medium are pre-mixed in the package. All you do is add water just once! Special water-absorbent additive keeps the seed moist while the grass grows.
- Open the lid.
- Wet the granules with 2 1/2 cups of lukewarm water evenly. Water only once.
- Put the container in a warm, light place, avoiding direct sunlight.
- After three days the grass will begin to germinate.
- Within eight days the clipping opens up and the grass can grow to its full height.
- When the grass has reached a height of two to four inches you can serve it to your cat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.