Honeybee Gardens Nail Enamel Manhattan -- 0.5 fl oz
Non-toxic ingredients but poor performance
I read the review which said this polish chips and peels off right away but I wanted to try it anyway because the ingredient list sounded so great compared to any other nail polish I have seen. It turns out, the reviews were accurate. This won't work for my fingernails because of the peeling and chipping, but it did last on my toenails for maybe a week. Therefore, I still recommend it as a toe polish.
June 30, 2012
LOVE THE NON-SMELL
My daughter and I were so pleasantly surprised that there was NO SMELL at all. NO TOXIC FUMES. This was a big plus. The polish did seem to wear off quickly but I am not sure how many coats my daughter put on.
If you don't like the toxic fumes of regular nail polish this is the product for you. My daughter doesn't wear it very often so I can't comment on durability. I definitely recommend it though, for the health value. Regular nail polish is so deadly toxic.
January 19, 2011