|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. DANGER: Corrosive. Harmful if swallowed. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Do not get in eyes, skin or on clothing. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor or mist. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wear protective clothing and gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
FIRST AID / If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing, Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes., Call a Poison Control Center of doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a doctor or get medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Drink promptly a large quantity of milk, egg whites, gelatin solution or if these are not available, drink 1 or 2 glasses of water to dilute product. Avoid alcohol. Get medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in area inaccessible to small children. Keep container securely closed. CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Securely wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash or offer the recycling if available.