Memory Minder Journals BodyMinder Workout And Exercise Journal Description
Not predated...can be used every day or simply on days you exercise or work out
IT'S EASY TO RECORD...
• Cardio workouts
• Strength training
• Equipment used
• Time spent
• Calories burned
• Heart rate
• Muscle group
• Other exercises
• Meals & food counts
• Water consumption
• Current statistics
• Fitness goals
• Weekly progress
• Personal scores
• and more!
1. What is a BodyMinder Workout & Exercise Journal?
The BodyMinder is a compact and portable notebook/diary for keeping track of all your exercise experiences. The BodyMinder goes beyond the cards or sheets of paper typically used for workouts with its organized and convenient journal format. In addition to workout details and other exercise, it has room for daily dietary notes and other related items.
2. Who can use the BodyMinder?
Anyone just starting a fitness program as well as those who already work out can benefit by keeping written track of goals and progress. Personal trainers and teachers can better evaluate progress as their students strive to reach tangible goals.
3. What are the benefits of using a BodyMinder?
• You'll stay more focused on your goals...it's a proven fact. Writing things down is a subliminal way to strengthen commitment that really works!
• You'll see your strengths and weaknesses and discover where you need to improve. Have you been avoiding those ab crunches? No more fooling yourself...it's there in black and white!
• You'll be motivated to reach your workout goals. The weekly progress charts will inspire you to keep on keepin' on. Soon, good exercise habits will become automatic.
• You'll see your diet from a new prospective. Just a few days or weeks of jotting down the foods you eat can open your eyes to amazing revelations.
• You'll create a personal reference for the future and be amazed at how much you have improved since you started. If you get off track for a while, that's OK, your BodyMinder will contain the information you need to reset your goals and get you going again!
4. What special features does the BodyMinder have?
• All-inclusive format works for every type of exercise; it's roomy and easy to use, too!
• Durable leatherette cover in black or burgundy (8½" x 6")
• Spiral binding for writing ease
• 224 pages for 91 days' worth of records
• Other useful sections including Weekly Schedules, Stats & Goals, Progress Charts, Games & Competitions, Fitness Expenses and more.
• A vinyl pocket for holding notes, cards, photos, etc.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.