MRM TIS Traveler's Intestinal Support Description
Help Ease Unexpected GI Discomfort
Clinically Paired Prebiotics and Probiotics
Qualified SYNBIOTICS™ Support Beneficial Microflora
Traveling can result in unforeseen intestinal discomfort due to contaminants in food and water, or as a result of changes in environment or schedule. Toxic bacteria, viruses, and parasites can all cause acute GI discomfort, in the form of loose stools, too-frequent bowel movements, or abdominal pain and reduce enjoyment during travel.
To ease unexpected intestinal discomfort, human bacterial strains L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum help promote regularity and suppress the growth of "bad" bacteria and inhibit the production of toxins. Calcium carbonate and short-chain FOS have the added benefit of improving stool formation and boosting mineral absorption to combat diarrhea and dehydration.
Qualified SYNBIOTICS™ are specific pairs of pre- and probiotics that aid the growth and colonization of beneficial microflora. Based on the most current research, MRM pre-screened 42 different combinations of pre- and probiotics to achieve the greatest possible synergy to deliver the most potent formula to support optimal digestive health.
• Qualified SYNBIOTICS aid unforeseen intestinal discomfort during travel
• Ideal for business trips and vacations, yet gentle enough for everyday use
• Clinically effective mix of probiotics and prebiotics urge colonization of beneficial bacteria
• Select probiotics have documented stability and survival at the level of the gut
• Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
• Ideal formula for those with food sensitivities
Take 2 vegetarian capsules daily, or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten and yeast.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.